Final Fantasy 7 Remake‘s Chapter 13 shakes up your team once again, putting you through your combat paces with a different group of fighters than you’re probably used to. We’ve got all the information you need to make it through, while also claiming all the Materia, collectibles, weapons, and secrets along the way. Check out our full walkthrough below.
- Chapter 1: The Destruction of Reactor 1
- Chapter 2: Fateful Encounters
- Chapter 3: Home Sweet Slum
- Chapter 4: Mad Dash
- Chapter 5: Dogged Pursuit
- Chapter 6: Light The Way
- Chapter 7: A Trap Is Sprung
- Chapter 8: Budding Bodyguard
- Chapter 9: The Town That Never Sleeps
- Chapter 10: Rough Waters
- Chapter 11: Haunted
- Chapter 12: Fight For Survival
Chapter 13 Walkthrough: A Broken World
You’ll start by navigating through wreckage near Evergreen Park. Keep moving until you reach Wall Market. Follow Barret up to the north. You can enter the narrow alley just north and east of the Item Shop to open a chest with a Moogle Medal that was previously blocked.