Connect with us

Music

Is Selena Gomez Spending The Quarantine Stalking EX Justin Beiber?

Published

on

Popstar Selena Gomez recently liked and unliked two photographs of pop singer Justin Bieber on Instagram and we wonder if she is stalking her ex-boyfriend, now married to Hailey Baldwin, or has her account been hacked?

Fans were puzzled when they saw that some photographs of Bieber were liked by Gomez’s Instagram account last weekend, before unliking the same. They called it a hack job, reports Dailymail.

On Saturday, actor Moises Arias posted a black and white torso shot of Bieber and his tattoos. The Gomez fan account under the name “The Selena Rundown” managed to take a screenshot of the star’s account having liked the image captioned “thug life”. The like was removed in a short while.

A second photograph posted by a “Jelena” (Justin and Selena) fan account, that showed them during one of the last months of their relationship in 2018 was also liked by Selena’s Instagram account but in 30 minutes after the account grabbed her like, it was removed.

The fans made their own assumptions in the comments and several of them pointed towards hacking.

One wrote: “She is obviously hacked sis is not crazy”, while another added: “I thinks she’s hacked.”

Some said that “just admit she’s messy” and another saying, “Can someone take her phone away from her please”.

Bieber and Gomez dated on and off between 2010 and 2018 and earlier this year Selena even said how the relationship was emotionally abusive.

Music

New protective suit could be the future of gigs and festivals after coronavirus

Published

on

By

A US design company has unveiled plans for a coronavirus protection suit which could allow concertgoers to attend music festivals and live events in the aftermath of the pandemic.

The design for the ‘Micrashell’ was created by California’s Production Club, and includes a helmet, filtration system and an array of LED lighting.

In an interview with NBC New York, the team behind the design said they hope it will get crowds back in venues and at festivals without the need for social distancing.

“Micrashell is a solution for bringing people together safety,” said Miguel Risueno, head of inventions for Production Club.

“It’s a half suit that kind of takes your safety and your security in terms of being close to airborne particles or viruses to the next level.”

Despite boasting a futuristic design, snap-in canisters can also be incorporated into the suit to allow drinking and vaping while wearing them.

Riseuno added that fans would ideally rent the suit from venues, with staff responsible for sanitising them after each use.

“We said we still need to find a solution because people are still going out. People are still going to party and still skipping social distance measures… With our solution, we are trying to make space available for everyone because our solution depends on your own footprint rather than distancing yourself,” Riseuno explained.

The company is currently working on its first prototype of the futuristic design.

Glastonbury 2019 crowd
CREDIT: Ki Price/Getty Images

The design comes after the state of Arkansas staged America’s first “socially distanced” concert last week, despite facing widespread controversy.

The show by Bishop Gunn frontman Travis McCready had previously faced the threat of a cease and desist order after governor Asa Hutchinson said the social distancing measures announced by the venue, TempleLive, were not compliant with health regulations.

It eventually went ahead last night (May 18) after TempleLive postponed the event for three days in order to comply with the governor’s directive.

Healthcare experts in the US have also predicted that live concerts will not return until autumn 2021, with a poll finding that most American gig-goers would rather wait until a vaccine is found until attending shows again.

In the UK, venues have spoken of their concerns and requirements if live gigs were to be allowed in the UK again under the easing of coronavirus lockdown restrictions.

European countries such as Denmark have also begun trialling drive-in concerts – with fans enjoying shows from the comfort of their own vehicles. 

The post New protective suit could be the future of gigs and festivals after coronavirus appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Music

Eminem tweets phone number to his fans: “Text me, I’ll hit you back”

Published

on

By

Eminem

Eminem has tweeted his phone number to his fans, as part of a new initiative to answer their burning questions about the rapper.

On Monday (May 25), Em wrote on Twitter: “Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy” text me, I’ll hit you back 313-666-7440 #MMLP20 #DearSlim”, before linking to a website which features his contact information and opens up a text bubble allowing fans to text the rapper.

He also linked to Community, a newly launched phone-based social media service that generates a phone number fans can use to ask questions about their favourite artists,  although there’s no guarantee that they will respond.

Upon texting the number fans are also greeted with the below message.

It comes after Eminem announced that he will be hosting an online listening party for his third studio album, ‘The Marshall Mathers LP’ next week.

The album, which features the singles ‘The Real Slim Shady’, ‘Stan’, ‘The Way I Am’, and ‘Bitch Please II’, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.

Sharing the news on social media, the rapper’s listening party will take place on Wednesday (May 27) live on Spotify.

According to Eminem’s official website, fans can join a live chat and listen to the album while the Detroit rapper answers questions from those online.

 

The post Eminem tweets phone number to his fans: “Text me, I’ll hit you back” appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Music

Little Richard statue to be built outside musician’s childhood home

Published

on

By

Little Richard

A statue of rock and roll pioneer Little Richard will be erected outside the musician’s childhood home in Macon, Georgia.

The musician, real name Richard Wayne Penniman, passed away earlier this month after a battle with bone cancer. He was 87 years old.

A fund established by Friends of the Little Richard House and the Community Foundation of Central Georgia will pay for the statue, as well as a replica of the singer’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, USA Today reports.

The fund will also be used to “support organizations that provide music education to low- and moderate-income students across Bibb County and Middle Georgia”.

Organisers of the tribute are hoping to have the statue installed by December 5, the late musician’s birthday.

“Little Richard’s contribution to music as a whole, to all the genres of music, was monumental and very instrumental in a lot of people’s careers,” commented Antonio Williams, a Friends of the Little Richard House board member.

An outpouring of tributes followed news of the ‘Tutti Frutti’ singer’s death on May 9. Paul McCartney remembered Little Richard “screaming into my life when I was a teenager” in his written tribute.

“I owe a lot of what I do to Little Richard and his style; and he knew it,” McCartney wrote. “He would say, ‘I taught Paul everything he knows.’ I had to admit he was right.”

Penniman was laid to rest last week in Alabama at Oakwood University, his alma mater.

The post Little Richard statue to be built outside musician’s childhood home appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017- 20 Ydraft