Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kanye West, Kendall Jenner Trademarked 716: Kardashians family is too worry about their brands, unlike any other, they trademarked 716 so far, according to Forbes.
Topline: apart from this uproar over Kim Kardashian West‘s efforts to signature the term”Kimono” for an approaching shapewear lineup, her extended family (especially husband Kanye and half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner) harshly file trademarks–716, only by our precursory count–to guard their private brands and attempt to suspend anyone who may want to capitalize their titles.
News peg: A California judge awarded $2.7 million to Kim Kardashian Wednesday in her lawsuit against fast-fashion retailer Missguided USA, which she claimed used her “persona and trademarks” to sell knockoffs of designer looks worn by her. And only last week Kim Kardashian declared her new shapewear lineup,”Kimono,” will be renamed (after having filed trademark applications for it) as portion of cultural appropriation promptly followed.
Key history: Jana Gouchev, a Manhattan-based signature lawyer, stated the Kardashians possess a high number of trademarks so as to cover all possible business ventures. “They do not necessarily understand what they’re going to promote, so they wish to guard those ,” she explained. “Anything you would place the Kardashian title has so much significance due to the name, so that is why they wish to protect in any kind possible they can consider. Since they do not need anyone to infringe on their signature.”
The Wests, together with Kylie Jenner, registered trademark applications in their own children’s titles to stop others from using the kids’ titles in business ventures. Trademark applications will need to be renewed every five decades.
Kim Kardashian West
- Fleur Fatale: For bath gels and lotions, perfumes, and fragrances. (Expired)
- Deeply Felt: Intended for cosmetics, specifically eyeliner. (Current)
- Kardashian Khaos: 15 separate applications were filed for under the name “Kardashian Khaos.” Four of those—for matches, “Non-luminous, non-mechanical signs not of metal,” bumper stickers, novelty buttons, and other tchotchkes—are now expired.
- Kimogif: Intended for “wireless transmission of graphics,” in addition to mobile phone software and “making referrals in the field of entertainment services.” (Expired)
- Belle Noel
- Chicago West
- Dashing by Kim Kardashian
- Glam Bible
- Kardashian Kollection Kurves
- Half Beast: Filed for an entertainment venture spanning all types of media distributed in all types of venues and electronic devices. Filed just in April, the official description of this trademark clocks in at 2,075 words. “Entertainment in the nature of on-going television, cable television and radio programs featuring spoken word, dramatic acts, artists, the arts, pop culture, pre-recorded live concert footage of audio, visual and dramatic performances and educational subject matters; entertainment in the nature of distribution of motion pictures films featuring spoken word, dramatic acts, artists, the arts, pop culture, pre-recorded live concert footage of audio, visual and dramatic performances and educational subject matters; entertainment, namely, a continuing variety and news show distributed and broadcast over television, cable television, radio, satellite, webcasts, the global computer network, audio and video media; production of live-action, adventure, comedy, drama and animated television series.” (Current)
- Good Water: Intended for all kinds of water: “Bottled water; drinking water; flavored bottled water and flavored waters; mineral water; spring water; glacial water; table water; aerated water; carbonated waters; seltzer water; soda water; sparkling water; essences for preparation of mineral waters.” (Expired)
- Past Tell Museum: Filed for plush toys, recording services, retail stores, more clothing, bed linens, dinner and kitchenware, and home furniture, among a gigantic list of other intended uses. (Expired)
- Yandhi: Intended for clothing, accessories, stationery, and more. (Current)
- Calabasas Clothing
- Loop Dreams
- Mercy by Kanye West
- Red October
- Yeezy Sound
- Kylie Jenner Truck: For a retail store, this one selling “cosmetics, merchandise and gifts.” (Current)
- Stormiworld: Children’s clothing and toys under Jenner’s daughter’s name. (Current)
- Cake by Kendall and Cara:Intended for “headwear.” The “Cara” likely referring to Kendall friend and fellow model Cara Delevingne. (Current)
- Metal Haven by Kendall and Kylie: Meant for another line of jewelry. (Expired)
- Kendall + Kylie
Bigg Boss 13 Couple Asim Riaz & Himanshi Khurana Have A Surprise Coming Soon, Excited Much?
“Bigg Boss 13” fame contestants Asim Riaz and Himanshi Khurana are all set to collaborate once again.
On Wednesday, Himanshi and Asim Riaz, who grabbed eyeballs with their romance in the “Bigg Boss” house, took to Instagram and revealed that “something special” is coming soon.
Along with the post, they also shared a picture in which they can be seen looking into each other’s eyes.
“Something really coming soon,” Asim Riaz captioned the image, leaving fans to wonder if they are coming up with a new song.
Reacting to it, a user commented: “Can’t wait to see you guys together.”
“Are you guys doing another song?,” another asked.
A few months ago, Himanshi Khurana and Asim Riqz featured together in Neha Kakkar’s Punjabi song “Kalla Sohna Nai”. The song received tremendous appreciation from the fabs of the two and they were left asking for more.
Originally, Asim Riaz and Himanshi Khurana made a buzz as a pair in the season 13 of Salman Khan’s reality show Bigg Boss. Participants in the most controversial season of the show, Asim and Himanshi grabbed quite a number of eyeballs for their chemistry.
How excited are you for Asim Riaz and Himanshi Khurana’s new surprise? Let us know in the comments section below.
The post Bigg Boss 13 Couple Asim Riaz & Himanshi Khurana Have A Surprise Coming Soon, Excited Much? appeared first on Koimoi.
Alec Baldwin Takes Social Media Break Post Woody Allen Backlash, WATCH
On Tuesday, a lot of people and Hollywood celebs followed Blackout Tuesday and posted a plain black pic. However, Alec Baldwin had promoted Woody Allen’s book ‘Apropos of Nothing’. He again shared another post about his podcast with Allen. This didn’t go down with netizens and they bashed him.
Followers were angry as Tuesday was observed as a day where people will only share a black pic and nothing personal on social media. Following all the bashing, Alec Baldwin shared a screenshot in which he replied to a fan who slammed him. In the reply, The Departed actor wrote, “As for the perceived lack of sensitivity re BlackOutTuesday, I had no idea about this…national day of whatever.” This made his followers more angry as he dismissed the movement that is important to fight racism.
After all the backlash, Alec Baldwin decided to take a break from social media. He announced this news on his Instagram page. In the video, The Edge actor defended his dismissal of Blackout Tuesday protocol. He also said that his participation in social media is a form of psychosis. Baldwin captioned the video, “Gonna be taking a break from social media for a time. A pre break ramble.”
Watch the video below:
However, a few hours later, Alec shared a video of garden flowers on his Instagram page. The caption of the video reads, “Taking a break to smell the flowers. (Only posting contractually required promotions)”.
What do you think of Alec Baldwin’s reaction to the backlash? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
The post Alec Baldwin Takes Social Media Break Post Woody Allen Backlash, WATCH appeared first on Koimoi.
When Jennifer Aniston Told Angelina Jolie “Brad Pitt Is So Excited To Work With You”, Poor Jen!
Jennifer Aniston was happily married to Brad Pitt for 5-long-years. But trouble in paradise began when the actor met Angelina Jolie. It was their union at Mr. & Mrs. Smith sets that changed everything. A divorce followed by along with the initiation of Brangelina’s journey.
But did you know about the two beauties’ first meeting? As expected, the conversation began with Brad Pitt. But the heart-breaking part was Jennifer Aniston’s first dialogue with Angelina Jolie. We bet she must be regretting it all her left post that.
In an interview with Vanity Fair in 2006, the FRIENDS actress opened up about the split. Recalling her only meeting with Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston shared, “It was on the lot of Friends—I pulled over and introduced myself. I said, ‘Brad is so excited about working with you. I hope you guys have a really good time.’”
Well, little did Jen know that things would turn the way they did! Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt mutually called for a divorce in 2005. While many say that Brad cheated on the actress with Angelina Jolie, there remains no proof to it. Instead, when asked about the rumours, the FRIENDS actress said she chose to believe her husband. However, then came the pictures from Brangelina’s vacation and that left her highly disappointed.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Aniston’s BFF Courteney Cox too opened up about what went behind the scenes. “I don’t think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to her. There was a connection, and he was honest about that with Jen. Most of the time, when people are attracted to other people, they don’t tell. At least he was honest about it. It was an attraction that he fought for a period of time,” shared Courteney.
The post When Jennifer Aniston Told Angelina Jolie “Brad Pitt Is So Excited To Work With You”, Poor Jen! appeared first on Koimoi.
Movies5 days ago
Who Did R2-D2 Belong To and How Much Does He Remember Throughout ‘Star Wars’?
Movies5 days ago
‘Sons of Anarchy’ Star Charlie Hunnam Is Reportedly In Talks to Finally Join the DC Extended Universe
Movies4 days ago
‘Contagion’ Director Steven Soderbergh Promises the Film Industry Will ‘Go Back to Work’ Safely After COVID-19
Movies6 days ago
Brad Pitt Would Get OFFENDED By THIS Act Of Jennifer Aniston In Marriage!
Movies2 days ago
WHAT! Michael Jackson, Paul Walker & DJ Avicii Were Killed As They Had Information About The Child Trafficking Racket, Reveals Anonymous
Movies6 days ago
When Amber Heard CONFESSED To Smashing A Door Into Johnny Depp’s Head, Clocking Him In The Jaw
Movies1 day ago
‘Black Widow’ Star Scarlett Johansson Clapped Back at Reporter Who Asked About Her Underwear: ‘What Kind of Interview Is This?’
Music3 days ago
The National’s Aaron Dessner responds to mistakingly being identified as Ohio rioter