Connect with us

Bollywood

Neha Kakkar Loves Acting But She Will Not Debut In Movies For This Reason

Published

on

Neha Kakkar is one of the most loved Bollywood singers of present times and people are crazy for her melodious voice. She has worked pretty hard for the whole lot she has achieved today and what makes her more special is the fact that she is now judging the same singing talent show in which she once participated as a contestant. She is a chirpy and bubbly type girl but at the same time very emotional too as we have seen her crying many times whenever someone talks about their struggles and hardships on the show.

Many fans of Neha Kakkar want her to debut in acting as well because they feel that she has the required talent but the big question is what Neha thinks of becoming an actor. When Neha was questioned about her interest in the field of acting, she said that since childhood, she felt that there is an actor inside her as whenever she used to see dance on television, she also started dancing and trying to match the moves.

The wonderful singer feels that she should do acting but she is a little doubtful about that. Neha Kakkar also states that she has received few acting offers but what is stopping her is the fact that all the singers who have tried their hands in acting have failed and she doesn’t want to join that group. However, she also adds that she will definitely foray into acting if she is 1000 percent sure that the movie will be a hit.

Presently, Neha Kakkar is enjoying with her family at home and she is also spending a lot of time in relaxing and sleeping. Her latest song “Jinke Liye” is being showered with love by the fans who have liked it and the singer is also pretty happy with the response.

We request our readers to stay at home and listen to their favourite songs rather than going out and risking lives during this coronavirus crisis.

The post Neha Kakkar Loves Acting But She Will Not Debut In Movies For This Reason appeared first on RVCJ Media.

Bollywood

BINDO Is Everywhere from Games to Netflix! Shared Hilarious Memes & We Can’t Stop Laughing

Published

on

BINDO Is Everywhere from Games to Netflix! Shared Hilarious Memes & We Can’t Stop Laughing

These days, the whole internet is obsessing with BINOD even though most people don’t know the reason behind it. The fact is from games like CS: GO and PUBG to the streaming platforms like Netflix, BINOD is everywhere.  Last year it was ‘JCB ki khudayi’ and this year Binod has become the strangest trend on Twitter. Earlier today, Netflix shared a series of Binod memes on Instagram ft. original shows like Sex Education and Stranger Things.

Netflix captioned, “BINOD”.

Take a look:

View this post on Instagram

Binod.

A post shared by Netflix India (@netflix_in) on

For those of you who don’t know who Binod is and why he is getting so much attention. Well, don’t worry, we will explain.

It all started when an well-known roasting YouTube channel called Slayy Point shared a video of content creators where Abhyudaya and Gautami decided to inspect the comment section of YouTube videos. The video was titled “Why Indian Comments Section is Garbage (BINOD),” and was shared on July 15, 2020, and showcased some of the strangest comments in the comment section.

A user named Binod Tharu contained nothing but their first name commented on their YouTube videos and that’s how the trend began.

Paytm changed its name to Binod;

paytm changed their name to binod

Paytm changed their name to Binod

Airtel India tweeted, “Receive every call with “Haan #Binod Bol”;

Mumbai Police also participated in the trend and tweeted, “Dear #binod, we hope your name is not your online password. It’s pretty viral, change it now! #OnlineSafety”.

Continue Reading

Bollywood

Sanjay Gupta SLAMS Ongoing Debates; Says, “Everyone’s Washing Their Hands In It” – Sushant Singh Rajput Case

Published

on

Sanjay Gupta SLAMS Ongoing Debates; Says, “Everyone’s Washing Their Hands In It”

Sanjay Gupta the producer of films like Kabil, Kaante, and Shootout At Lokhandwala. Now as the producer and filmmaker return to the director’s chair with ‘Mumbai Saga’, he lashes out at the nepotism debate and the hue and cries around the insider-outsider issue that has erupted ever since the suicide of Sushant Singh Rajput. Being from a non-film family himself, the filmmaker calls this entire conversation stupid!

Slamming at these coming with a fresh theory daily, Sanjay Gupta says that individuals will need to comprehend that right before the period of his passing, the late star has been flooded with film offers. It’d be erroneous to drag on the nepotism angle into this unfortunate incident. Further questioning people who are talking about Sushant so much now, the filmmaker asks them where were they when the Kedarnath actor was alive and kicking.

Talking to ETimes about the matter, Sanjay Gupta stated, “I’m also an outsider, so I do not have a family in the company. They’ve only made a lot of a matter of the insider-outsider nonsense that’s complete crap. It has been welcoming and there have hardly been any instances where everyone has ganged up and said let’s teach this guy a lesson or make him sit at home. Nobody does that. Right up to his death, may God bless his soul but he was getting film offers but he was not doing it and that was his choice. It was not that he was shunned. He was a star. Sushant Singh Rajput was not someone, who was climbing the ladder actor, he could sell films on his name. He was a bankable star but what has happened is truly disgusting.”

Further requesting people to leave the late actor’s family in peace, Sanjay Gupta questions the absence of these people when they were really needed by Sushant Singh Rajput. “Leave the boy and his family alone. We don’t need that spectacle on national television every day and you are right, there’s someone new coming out every day and discussing news. Who are these people and how do they matter? Where were they when Sushant was there and now they are coming out and speaking. Everyone’s looking at it from their point of view, their own perspective and how does it benefit their perspective. I don’t think, it’s out of any love for Sushant that they are coming forward and giving their views. Everyone’s washing their hands in it.”

Continue Reading

Bollywood

BTS members become the youngest recipient of James A. Van Fleet award from The Korea Society

Published

on

By

BTS members are set to receive one of the highest honours! The South Korean group, that has taken over the world by storm with their music, will be the youngest recipient of the James A. Van Fleet Award this year.  The award will be given by The Korea Society which is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with individual and corporate members that is dedicated solely to the promotion of greater awareness, understanding, and cooperation between the people of the United States and Korea.

BTS members become the youngest recipient of James A. Van Fleet award from The Korea Society

This year the Annual Gala Dinner, in light of health and safety concerns regarding COVID-19, will be held virtually on Wednesday, October 7, with the theme “Enduring Alliance, Expanding Horizons”.

Apart from BTS, U.S. Korean War Veterans Honorable Charles B. Rangel (Congressman 1970-2016) and Salvatore Scarlato (President – Korean War Veterans Association Department of New York) will also be felicitated with James A. Van Fleet awards.

BTS members also the youngest recipient of The Order of Cultural Merit in South Korea. After their stupendous success in the last seven years, BTS received the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit at the 2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards. It is awarded to those who have showcased outstanding contributions in the fields of culture and art in the interest of promoting national culture and national development.

On the professional front, BTS is working on their next album. Ahead of their album, they will release their English track ‘DYNAMITE’ on August 21. Their first performance of the song will be at Video Music Awards 2020 on August 30. The official music video will release on August 21 at 1 pm KST (9:30 am IST) and the second one will drop on August 25 at 12 am KST (August 24 – 8:30 pm IST).

ALSO READ: BTS to release their fourth film Break The Silence: The Movie in theatres from September 10

The post BTS members become the youngest recipient of James A. Van Fleet award from The Korea Society appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017- 20 Ydraft