Disclaimer: If you love your body and don’t feel like following these tips, it’s all right, because body positivity is a must! However, these tips are also helpful for building your immune system and staying fit during this quarantine. So follow them up for a healthy you!
Sitting home all day long and having all the time in your hand, you can doze off, watch Netflix, no work pressure and no responsibilities. Just you and your comfort all alone…… sounds perfect right? But what about that ponch and stubborn cellulite? You want that chic body but don’t wanna work out? We are gonna spill the tea sis! Follow these easy tips and you’ll thank us for that flat belly, glowing skin and a healthy gut. Let’s dive in:
1. Start your day with a Morning elixir!
The first thing to do when you wake up is, have a glass of warm water and your body will thank you. But having infused water is so much better to detox! Here are some options that you can try:
- OVERNIGHT SOAKED CHIA SEEDS AND LEMON IN A GLASS OF WATER. (PREFER WARM WATER)
- JEERA WATER- YOU CAN EITHER SOAK CUMIN SEEDS IN WATER OVERNIGHT OR YOU CAN BOIL THEM UP AND GULP DOWN.
- HALDI WATER- ADD A PINCH OF TURMERIC IN A GLASS OF WARM WATER (THOSE WHO HAVE CONSTIPATION SHOULD FOLLOW THIS TRICK)
- LEMON AND GINGER WATER- HEAT SOME WATER WITH GINGER PIECES AND LEMON JUICE TO IT.
- WARM LEMON WATER- ADD LEMON JUICE IN A GLASS OF WARM WATER AND THAT’S IT. VITAMIN C IS GREAT FOR IMMUNITY AND CUTS DOWN THAT STUBBORN FAT AND THIS SIMPLE DRINK IS FOR OUR LAZY LADS, SO GIVE IT A TRY AND PAMPER YOUR BODY!
2. HAVE A WHOLESOME BREAKFAST
The biggest mistake is to skip your breakfast or having anything to control hunger. Don’t punish your body for your laziness. There are some clever ways to stay fit and that too effortlessly!
- OVERNIGHT CHIA SEED PUDDING: TAKE A BOWL OR A JAR ADD SOME MILK AND PUT CHIA SEEDS, (USE COCOA POWDER AND CARDAMOM POWDER FOR A CHOCOLATEY VERSION), USE HONEY OR MAPLE SYRUP AND GIVE IT A MIX! PUT IN THE FRIDGE AND HAVE THIS IN YOUR BREAKFAST.
- OATS AND MILK OR MUESLI AND MILK: THE MOST CONVENIENT BREAKFAST EVER! YOU MUST ADD SOME NUTS, FRUITS, AND KINDS OF BUTTER LIKE ALMOND OR PEANUT TO MAKE IT A WHOLESOME BREAKFAST!
- BESAN CHEELA- MIX SOME BESAN (GRAMFLOUR) WITH A BIT OF CURD AND WATER TO MAKE A PASTE, ADD THIN SLICES OF CARROTS, SPINACH OR ANY VEGGIES THAT YOU LIKE. HEAT THE PAN AND BRUSH IT WITH SOME GHEE NOW POUR THE BATTER AND VOILA! YOUR YUMMY AND EASY BREAKFAST IS READY.
- PARANTHA OR STUFFED ROTI: JUST MAKE A SIMPLE PARANTHA WITHOUT USING OIL OR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF GHEE AND HAVE IT WITH CURD.
- GLUTEN-FREE PANCAKES: ADD A MASHED BANANA WITH SOME OATS, ADD MILK, EGGS AND A PINCH OF BAKING POWDER AND CINNAMON POWDER. GIVE IT A GOOD MIX, NOW POUR THE BATTER ONTO A HEATED AND LIGHTLY GREASED PAN.
- SIMPLE SANDWICH: JUST USE BROWN, WHOLE-WHEAT OR MULTI-GRAIN BREAD. ADD A SLICE OF PANEER WITH SOME CUCUMBER AND TOMOATOES (YOU CAN USE YOUR FAVOURITE VEGGIES). FOR VEGANS- REPLACE PANEER WITH TOFU, FOR NON-VEGETARIANS REPLACE PANEER WITH CHICKEN OR EGG!
3. POST-BREAKFAST MEALS:
- ANY FRUIT OF YOUR CHOICE
- BUTTERMILK (LASSI)
- YOGURT (WITH SOME FRUITS OR MUESLI)
- DRY FRUITS
- LENTILS OR SEEDS(PUMPKIN SEEDS, PAPAYA SEEDS, CHIA, FLAX, WATERMELON SEEDS)
- DAL(LENTIL CURRY) AND RICE WITH SOME SALAD. ( TRY TO REPLACE EXCESSIVE SALT WITH A PINCH OF LEMON)
- POHA(FLATTENED RICE) – HAVE A SIMPLE POHA OR ADD VEGGIES AND NUTS TO MAKE IT BETTER.
- CHICKEN BREAST WITH STEAMED OR BOILED VEGGIES.
- HUMUS AND PITA BREAD- SOAK CHICKPEAS IN WATER OVERNIGHT AND BOIL THEM THE NEXT MORNING, PUT THEM IN A BLENDER WITH SOME LEMON JUICE,2-3 GARLIC CLOVES,3 Tbsp YOGURT/TAHINI,4-5 tbsp OLIVE OIL AND WATER AS DESIRED! BLEND IT WELL AND YOUR HUMUS IS READY TO BE SERVED!
5. EVENING SNACKS:
- BEETROOT AND CURD SALAD– SHRED SOME BEETROOT AND MIX IT WITH SOME CURD, ADD SALT TO TASTE. NOW HEAT SOME GHEE OR OIL AND ADD CUMIN SEEDS TO IT, LET THEM SPLUTTER, ADD THIS TO YOUR BEET-CURD MIX AND SATISFY YOUR TASTE BUDS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
- CAKE- WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, CURD, JAGGERY, BAKING POWDER, CINNAMON POWDER AND MASHES BANANA MIX IT WELL AND POUR THE BATTER IN A BOWL, PUT IT IN YOUR CONVECTION MICROWAVE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES OR IN YOUR OVEN FOR 7 MINUTES.
- GREEN TEA AND DRY FRUITS
- PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA TOASTIE- TAKE A BREAD SLICE OR TWO, SPREAD SOME PEANUT BUTTER ON THEM EVENLY, NOW CUT THIN SLICES OF A BANANA AND PLACE THEM ON YOUR BREAD.
6. DINNER (KEEP IT LIGHT!)
- HAVE ONE SMALL BOWL OF LENTIL SOUP WITH SOME SALAD!
- 2 BOILED EGGS
- BROWN RICE WITH BOILED VEGGIES
- BOILED CHICKEN
- SPINACH SOUP OR PUMPKIN SOUP
LAST BUT NOT LEAST! DO THE HOUSE CHORES AND KEEP YOURSELF FIT. HOUSE CHORES MAY SEEM UNEXCITING BUT YOU CAN CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND STAY FIT, ISN’T THIS AMAZING? KILLING TIME WON’T HELP YOU AT ALL, SO GET UP AND FOLLOW THESE TIPS TO KICK OUT THE BOREDOM FROM YOUR LIFE!
Dandruff Turning A Serious Concern? This Simple Homemade Mask Can Be A Life-Saver!
Dandruff has been something that one has to deal with at some point in life. But now it’s no more just about winters. Be it any season, this seems like some unbeatable sh*t now! But don’t worry, Koimoi has some simple ‘Ghar ka Nuska’ for you. Scroll below for all the details.
For this mask, all you need are 4 simple ingredients – curd, aloe vera (natural one!), honey, and lemon. Guys, first and foremost, aloe vera is something that is beneficial for every skincare routine. So a quick suggestion, try planting one at home for natural extracts.
Getting back to our mask for a dandruff-free hair, follow these simple steps:
*Pour a suitable amount of curd in a bowl (depending upon the volume of your hair)
*Squeeze 2-3 lemons in it. Mix it really well.
*The next simple step is to add 2 full tablespoons of aloe vera extract in it.
*Last but not least, a tablespoon of honey.
Create a smooth pasture mixing all the above ingredients. To make it simpler, you can grind it all in a mixer. That’s all the ‘Ghar ka Nuska’ for healing dandruff. Apply this paste on the scalp, and let it rest for about an hour.
Rinse it well with water, and you could go ahead with a single wash with shampoo to avoid the greasiness. For best results cover your hair with a hot towel.
Isn’t that easy? Say goodbye to expensive products. Try this nuska for a month, once a week and notice the satisfactory difference in your hair.
Moreover, not just dandruff, curd even soothes your hair and helps you get that visible shine. Honey gives a moisturizing effect and could be a life saver for your dull strands! However, one could avoid honey if your scalp is oily.
That’s all for today’s Ghar ka Nuska. Share with us your experience and if this really helped you cure dandruff at home.
The post Dandruff Turning A Serious Concern? This Simple Homemade Mask Can Be A Life-Saver! appeared first on Koimoi.
Stuck At Home With No Pedicure Amid The Lockdown? Here’s A ‘Ghar Ka Nuska’ That Will Give You Beautiful Feet & Worth ZERO Bucks
What is that one thing that you notice in a stranger the first time you meet besides personality and etiquettes? Well for me, it is definitely their feet. Yes, it plays an important role in your personality. Imagine meeting with someone with a pretty face but awful feet, that just sets us back, isn’t it?
This coronavirus pandemic isn’t getting over anytime soon and so we are stuck at home with no pedicure. It’s been more than 2 months since we last went to a salon to get a relaxing pedicure done. Those were the times, right?
What if we tell you that you can do it at home with almost zero cost involved and the results are as good as of a salon.
Here’s how you can do it:
Clean your nails with a soft toothbrush and a mild shampoo. A baby shampoo would also work.
Trim your nails and file them accordingly with whatever length you’re okay with. You can use Q-tip to clean the side of the nails as it’s difficult to clean them thoroughly.
Now scrub your feet with whatever scrub you have. Be it oatmeal, sugar or apricot doesn’t matter. Exfoliation is important, it helps you get rid of the dead skin.
Now apply some pack on you feet like dead sea or any mineral pack you have.
Take some lukewarm water and add Epsom salt and coconut oil and keep your feet in the same for 15 minutes.
After taking your feet out from the water, pat it dry with a soft towel and apply a moisturising cream. If you have a foot cream that’s best, apply it.
Now, you can apply your favourite nail colour and it’s good to go.
NOTE: You can only apply a nail primer and that would also look lovely on your feet.
Also, on a regular basis, always wash your feet before going to bed and apply coconut oil if you don’t have any cream. Trust me, this work wonders!
For more such ‘Ghar Ke Nuske’, stay tuned to Koimoi.
Want Glowing Skin Like Your Favourite Celebrities? Here’s A ‘Ghar Ka Nuskha’ With 100% Satisfying Results
Tired of dull skin even after using expensive products? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Summers are for glowing, hydrated and beautiful skin. We often see our favourite celebrities and wonder what they use in their regime for such incredible skin texture.
Well, it’s true that all of us have different and unique skin types. Like for instance, my skin is super dry but my T zone is quite oily. There are a lot of women who deal with similar skin problems. But what if I tell you my favourite face-pack that works across all skin types and is 100% satisfying.
Here’s what you need to know:
Take a tablespoon of gram flour.
Take half tablespoon of lemon juice.
Take a piece of fresh raw turmeric, grate it and use a quarter tablespoon of the same.
Take a tablespoon of rose water.
Now, mix all the above-mentioned ingredients and make a smooth paste of it.
Apply it on your face for 10 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Wipe your face with a soft towel and apply aloe vera gel or you can follow your own night care regime.
NOTE: Do it every alternate day for at least 4 weeks for best results.
With this pack also follow your CTM routine as that’s very important. Cleaning, toning and moisturising do wonders for your skin. No matter how tired you never ever skip it.
Also, include these things in your diet for wonderful results:
Figs, Honey, Avocado, Milk, Banana, Olives, Almond and Papaya.
These foods are rich in minerals and fibre and help the skin get better.
For more such ‘Ghar Ke Nuskhe’, stay tuned to Koimoi.
The post Want Glowing Skin Like Your Favourite Celebrities? Here’s A ‘Ghar Ka Nuskha’ With 100% Satisfying Results appeared first on Koimoi.
Bollywood5 days ago
This Pic Of Kate Winslet Aka Rose From Titanic Before & After VFX Shows Power Of Special Effects
Tech5 days ago
World’s fastest internet speed of 44.2 Terabits per second recorded by Aussie researchers
Bollywood5 days ago
This Pic Of Kate Winslet Aka Rose From Titanic Before & After VFX Will Make You Nostalgic
Movies4 days ago
3 Major Marvel Actors to Go Head-To-Head in a Battle for the Emmy?
Movies5 days ago
DC Trivia #14: Way Before Batman V Superman, There Was Alfred V Superman
Movies5 days ago
Lady Gaga Opens Up On Trying To Quit Smoking & Alcohol, Says, “I Am Perfectly Imperfect”
Music6 days ago
Lady Gaga says Elton John is “instrumental” to her life
Tech6 days ago
Redmi AirDots S teased on Amazon India ahead of May 26 launch