Reliance Jio GigaFiber new high speed internet services: In Reliance Industries’ 42nd AGM, the design of Jio set-top boxes has been lifted. RIL Chairman Mukesh Ambani at AGM said that Jio Fiber’s commercial launch will be on 5 September. The special thing is that from next year, its premium customers will be able to watch the movie through the day of its release in the cinema hall. For this, there will be different monthly plans ranging from Rs 700 to Rs 10 thousand. 1.5 crore registrations have been done for fiber so far. Mukesh Ambani said in the AGM that there is a plan to spend Rs 3.5 lakh crore on digital infra.
Mukesh Ambani said at the AGM that more than 5 crores have been registered for Jio GigaFiber so far. It has reached 50 lakh houses so far. Jio GigaFiber will reach across the country in 1 year. He has told that premium customers of Jio will also get a special facility i.e. now they will be able to watch their favorite movie sitting at home immediately after the release.
Special Features of Jio Fiber
- Mukesh Ambani told in his AGM that the commercial launch of JIO Fiber will be on 5 September.
- JIO Fiber will have speeds from 100mbps to 1gbps.
- JIO Fiber plan will start from Rs 700 per month.
- JIO Premium subscribers will be able to watch the film upon release.
- Pack of Rs 500 for US, Canada from JIO Fiber was also announced.
- While giving the call to those calling abroad, they announced to give Intl Unlimited Calling Pack of Rs 500 per month
- HD TV will be available on JIO Fiber’s annual pack.
How to get cloud connectivity Registration for Jio Fiber
If you want to take service of GigaFiber, then first you have to register by visiting the official website of the company. You have to provide your home or office address, email id and phone number. An OTP will come to your phone number. Only after registration verification through this, you will be able to take its service.
Mukesh Ambani has said that information on all tariffs and plans will be available on Jio app and Jio’s website on 5 September. Jio Fibre customers who take an annual plan will be given free HD and 4K TV and 4K set box. It has been named Jio Fibre Welcome Offer.
Mukesh Ambani says that the JIO IoT platform will be available to the public from 1 January 2020. The company aims to connect 1 billion homes with JIO IoT. Apart from this, the company is aiming for partnerships with all cable operators. 20,000 crore annual turnover from JIO to 2020.