Connect with us

Entertainment

See the Hip-Hop Star Version of Avengers Endgame; Nipsey Hussle, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Lamar

Published

on

See the Hip-Hop Star Version of Avengers Endgame

Entertainment

Sushant Singh Rajput Case Latest News: ED Sources Say ‘Rhea Chakraborty is Not Cooperating, Doesn’t Remember Details’

Published

on

By

Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case Latest News: Rhea Chakraborty on Friday arrived at the Enforcement Directorate (ED) office in Mumbai along with her brother Showik Chakraborty at 11.50 a.m. for questioning in connection with a money-laundering probe related to late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. The latest update on this is that the ED sources confirmed news channel Times Now that Rhea Chakraborty is not cooperating with the investigation. Rhea told ED officials that she doesn’t remember details.

According to the most investigation agencies such as Bihar Police, CBI, ED, actor Rhea Chakraborty is the prime accused. This is for the first time that Rhea has made an appearance after her interrogation at Bandra Police station. The ED will record Rhea’s statement under the Prevention of the Money Laundering Act (PMLA), 2. They will also question her about the financial transactions from Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank account in the last one year.

As per the ED sources, Rhea’s brother Showik left the ED office for 2 hours, and now he is back. He was asked to get documents and submit ITR of 5 years.

Earlier in the day, Rhea Chakraborty had requested the ED to defer her questioning in connection with the money laundering probe involving the death of Sushant and call her only after the Supreme Court hearing. However, the ED rejected her request and now she is being interrogated.

On July 31, the ED registered a money laundering case against Rhea and her family members. The case pertains to suspicious transactions worth Rs 15 crore in connection allegedly from the late actor’s account. Sushant’s father filed an FIR in Patna on July 25, accusing Rhea, Indrajit Chakraborty, Sandhya Chakraborty, Showik Chakraborty, Samuel Miranda and Shruti Modi of abetment to suicide, fraud and holding Sushant hostage.

The case has gone to the CBI and the agency along with Special Team Force (STI) will look into the investigation of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death on June 14 in his Bandra flat.

Continue Reading

Bollywood

Urvashi Rautela reacts to National Commission for Women’s notice to her in the IMG Ventures case 

Published

on

By

On Thursday, the National Commission for Women tweeted that they have sent out notices to Urvashi Rautela, Mouni Roy, Mahesh Bhatt, Rannvijay Singha, Esha Gupta and Prince Narula in a case related to the promoter of IMG Ventures, Mr Sunny Verma. Urvashi has now reacted to the notice and said that she was associated to them only in capacity of a celebrity jury for an event. 

Urvashi Rautela reacts to National Commission for Women’s notice to her in the IMG Ventures case 

Social activist Yogita Bhayana had  filed a complaint against Sunny Verma and his company (IMG ventures) for allegedly blackmailing and sexually assaulting a number of women on the pretext of modelling opportunities. Bhayana has also named various Bollywood celebrities in her complaint.

“In light of the shocking development and unfolding of scandalizing allegations pressed on IMG Venture (our then client), I have been attracting a great deal of hatred and animosity from all quarters and have found myself to be at the receiving end of this disgraceful revelation. My official association with the client was purely centered on rendering my services towards the on-ground finale event happening in November as the scope of a celebrity jury. I was in no capacity involved with the selection process, operations of the event, and neither is the knowledge of the same,” Urvashi said in her statement to IANS. 

“We are saddened to learn about the allegations made on the ownership of the event that surfaced recently on social media and was highly condemn such inhumane acts and behaviour that endangers the dignity and safety of our women,” she further said.  

The actress said that she and her team have terminated all their ties with the client with immediate effect.

“I will be glad to assist them in any possible way and guide them better. I have always advocated and lent our voice for women’s rights and empowerment and hopefully, we can create a progressive and secure professional ecosystem for the women of our society,” said Urvashi.

ALSO READ: Did you know that Urvashi Rautela hails from the royal family of Garhwal, Uttarakhand?

The post Urvashi Rautela reacts to National Commission for Women’s notice to her in the IMG Ventures case  appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.

Continue Reading

Music

Foo Fighters cancel 25th anniversary Van Tour

Published

on

By

Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl

Foo Fighters have cancelled their upcoming Van Tour that would have commemorated the band’s 25th anniversary.

The dates were originally scheduled to take place this spring but had to be rescheduled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

After postponing the tour’s start until October, the Foos have now announced that the run of shows will no longer take place at all. “Foo Fighters have cancelled the Van Tour 2020,” a statement posted on their social media channels read.

“For further information, please visit your point of purchase. We look forward to seeing you all as soon as it is safe for everyone to do so.”

 

The shows would have seen the band revisit stops from their first US tour, which was held in 1995. The affected dates are as follows:

October 2020

1 – Hamilton, ON, FirstOntario Centre
3 – Cleveland, OH, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
5 – Detroit, MI, Little Caesars Arena
7 – Grand Rapids, MI, Van Andel Arena
9 – Knoxville, TN, Thompson-Boling Arena
13 – Cincinnati, OH, Heritage Bank Center
15 – Green Bay, WI, Resch Center
17 – Wichita, KS, INTRUST Bank Arena

December 2020

1 – Oklahoma City, OK, Chesapeake Energy Arena
3 – Albuquerque, NM, Santa Ana Center
5 – Phoenix, AZ, Talking Stick Resort Arena

Foo Fighters’ frontman Dave Grohl recently revealed he often found it “terrifying” to lead the band in their first decade together, after spending his time behind the drums with Nirvana.

“Coming out and standing [on stage]… I mean, fuck, I’d been sitting on a drum stool for so long that, oh my God, now I have to stand in front of people?” he said. “How does my body move? What do I say in-between songs?”

The band’s self-titled debut album celebrated its 25th anniversary last month (July 4) and Grohl reflected on the record in a new interview. “It was almost like a school project,” he explained. “I was preparing, I had charts.”

The post Foo Fighters cancel 25th anniversary Van Tour appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017- 20 Ydraft