This One Trick Will Make Your iPhone Apple Logo Glowing: Every time when we see Mac book we love to see the iPhone apple logo glowing on it. But, when it comes to iPhones the logo will not glow.Wouldn’t it be awesome if we experience the same feature on iPhones too?.
There is a DIY kit which is available in the market to make your iPhone apple logo glowing. Buy that DIY mod and insert it into your backlit. This will give the mobile a LED lighting which make the apple logo glow.This will make you to standout of the group.Wouldn’t it feels great When you are at a party and your apple logo is glowing.
This will impact much about the battery life. If you have a iPhone with warranty then be careful to do it. If anything goes wrong then you can’t claim for warranty as it does not cover it.
Process to make your iPhone apple logo glowing
1. Buy a DIY iPhone lightning kit which comes with all the necessary tools
2. First, you’ll need to unscrew the iPhone 7’s pentalobe screws found at the bottom of the phone
3. You need to create the gap between the pentalobe with flat thin tool
4. Separate the rest of the body without damaging the phone
5.Unscrew the battery connection’s protective metal plate
6. Pry away at the original metallic iPhone logo plate
7. Then apply the new logo from the kit
8. Add LED from the kit, then replace the battery protective cell
9. Now, after fitting everything.Tap the apple logo to enjoy different types of mode
10. You can also switch off the apple logo glowing. Fit the pentalobe with the screw
Now, you can enjoy your iPhone apple logo glowing with different modes.However, do it if you are confident and with your own risk. Once again Am mentioning that any damage to the phone will not cover the warranty.