Connect with us

Music

Tom Cruise Challenged by Justin Bieber to Fight

Published

on

Tom Cruise Challenged by Justin Bieber to Fight

On June 9, Justin Bieber appeared to have up to a weekend hijinks. He took into his Twitter accounts and chose to share his urge to confront with Tom Cruise at a physical struggle, stating that he would like to challenge the celebrity into a”battle in the octagon.”

Only a day after, Bieber lasted the battle, sharing a movie clip a lover had established superimposing Bieber’s head within a competition that Cruise confronted against in a film, Far and Away.

But it appears that Bieber has since backtracked from his past struggle, as Us Weekly reports. TMZ approached Bieber to find an in-person opinion concerning the struggle once Bieber was on his way from his spouse Hailey Baldwin’s workplace, along with the pop superstar immediately changed his tune. In that short interaction, he disclosed that”the narrative is, I had seen a meeting with him and he was on my head”

“I don’t know why… it was just a random tweet. I do that stuff sometimes.”

Cruise and his team didn’t end up commenting on the challenge before Bieber clarified that the challenge was just a joke. However, one person did — former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion Conor McGregor. The “Notorious” fighter took to Twitter, offering to help host the battle if it were to ever occur.

“If Tom Cruise is man enough to accept this challenge, McGregor Sports and Entertainment will host the bout. Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies? Stay tuned to find out!”

View this post on Instagram

@drewhouse

A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on

While Bieber doesn’t seem eager to get in the octagon with anyone, there’s a chance Cruise will eventually comment on the situation and offer up his own challenge.

Back on March 10, Bieber got a little vulnerable on Instagram with his fans, sharing a photo with a caption that revealed he was having a bit of a tough time. He commented that he’s “been struggling a lot” and had been “feeling super disconnected and weird.” He then added that he “just wanted to reach out and ask for your guys to pray for me.”

While many individuals impulsively share their thoughts on Twitter, it can be dangerous to do so when you’re a celebrity. After all, though Cruise hasn’t responded to the challenge Bieber set out on a random Sunday, he could very easily have responded and accepted within minutes. Then, Bieber would have found it a lot tougher to backtrack on his unexpected challenge.

Music

Megan Thee Stallion is working on a film screenplay

Published

on

By

Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion has confirmed she is working on a film screenplay.

Megan had previously alluded to a feature film development in a NME Big Read interview last month. In a new interview, the Houston rapper confirmed her work in progress and said she was a big horror film fan, but did not specify whether her own work would be part of the genre.

“It’s gonna be something that definitely blows your mind; you’ve never seen it before,” she told Variety.

The rapper also confirmed she would appear as a judge in the renewed second season of Legendary 2, though it still has not begun taping.

“Seeing how hard they work to kill it for three minutes, it made me think, ‘If I’m not going that hard, I need to change my work ethic’,” she said of the show.

Megan did not speak about a shooting incident in July, in which she sustained gunshot wounds in her foot and rapper Tory Lanez was arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon in his vehicle. Variety was reportedly told the topic was “off-limits”.

Megan is set to release a collaborative single with Nicki Minaj on Friday (August 7), titled ‘WAP’. Details of her anticipated debut album remain scarce, though she said it would definitely address the Black Lives Matter movement.

“Even though I haven’t already come out with a song with that messaging, I definitely plan on it.”

In July, Megan told NME lockdown had helped her finish the album.

“When I’m by myself, that’s when my creativity comes to me. The whole album was basically written in the living room, the shower, the backyard – just visualise it with me,” she said.

The post Megan Thee Stallion is working on a film screenplay appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Music

iDKHOW announce debut album with new single ‘Leave Me Alone’

Published

on

By

iDKHOW

iDKHOW, the new project from former Panic! At The Disco member Dallon Weekes, have dropped a brand new single, ‘Leave Me Alone’, also announcing details of their forthcoming debut album, ‘Razzmatazz’.

‘Leave Me Alone’ is the first offering from ‘Razzmatazz’, set for release in October and the next chapter in the iDKHOW storyline, a complex world of Weekes’ creation.

The new track is released with an accompanying lyric video. Watch it below.

Weekes explained the inspiration behind the song in a press release, where he stated, “When you’re in a toxic situation, the phrase ‘Leave Me Alone’ is the last civil thing you say before things get uncivil.”

iDKHOW, an abbreviation for I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME, are a duo, comprised of Weekes and ex-Falling In Reverse drummer Ryan Seaman.

“iDKHOW was initially believed to have been a band from 30 plus years ago that never got their big break,” said a statement in the band’s press release. “But in 2017, an anonymous source began to release recovered video footage of iDKHOW.

“The videos that span the years 1964 to 1983 have been released out of sequence and display a mysterious genesis that has yet to be understood.”

Four years ago, Weekes introduced iDKHOW in a Los Angeles club, only to deny the project’s existence in the following months.

P!ATD and Weekes fans rejoiced when iDKHOW’s 2018 debut EP ‘1981 Extended Play’ was released, which has since reached audiences of more than 64 million across various platforms.

‘Razzmatazz’ out October 16 via Fearless Records. Pre-order here.

The post iDKHOW announce debut album with new single ‘Leave Me Alone’ appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Music

Watch Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra play ‘Moth Into Flame’

Published

on

By

Metallica have shared another sneak preview of their upcoming concert film S&M2, performing ‘Moth Into Flame’ with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

Watch it below.

The forthcoming live album/concert was recorded at two shows that took place in 2019 to mark the 20th anniversary of the metal band’s seminal live album ‘S&M’.

S&M2 was first screened in a one-night-only event in October that year.

The band have previously shared renditions of ‘Nothing Else Matters’ and ‘All Within My Hands’ from the film.

As with its predecessor, the 20-song feature contains symphonic versions of some of Metallica’s greatest hits, with at least one track lifted from each of their ten studio releases.

The film will be released in a variety of formats on August 28, including 4xLP vinyl, 2xCD, DVD and Blu-ray versions and a limited edition colour vinyl 4xLP + 2xCD + Blu-ray “Deluxe Box”.

Drummer Lars Ulrich defended the infamous snare drum sound on the band’s 2003 album ‘St Anger’ in an interview last month.

Fans and other drummers have long criticised the thin snapping sound of the drum heard throughout the album.

“I stand behind it 100% because, at that moment, that was the truth,” Ulrich said.

“Whether it’s Metallica always thinking ahead, or in my personal life, or in relationships, whatever I’m doing — I’m just always thinking ahead. Sometimes, arguably, I spent too much time in the future, but I rarely spend any time in the past. And so the only time this stuff really comes up is in interviews.”

The post Watch Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra play ‘Moth Into Flame’ appeared first on NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017- 20 Ydraft